Sunday, December 22, 2013

We're back!

Hi folks, 
It's been over a year since my last post, and boy howdy has it been wild. 
Milestones, cross country moves, you name it. 
I am back, hopefully far more often to keep a better tab on things and keep you posted about us!

Quinn is busy running all over the place, playing in box forts, pulling ornaments off the Christmas tree, using sign language so amazingly well, we have been signing to her since she was about 6 months old, and now she can say please, milk, water, more, and all done. This has helped the tantrums SO much since she doesn't have a vocabulary outside of Dada, Hi,  Eye yet! 

Much more to come, I am doing this for both you and I, and also for Quinn to have something to look back on in 15 years when she hates every last move I make, to remind her how much I love her, and how this is my payback for the days she drove me bonkers and gave me gray hairs, (not yet, but only a matter of time). 





1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey