Wednesday, November 14, 2012

As I sit here, I am watching Quinn wiggle in her crib during nap time....I do believe she sleeps like her momma and has days of getting her own bed on trips since nobody will share with her because she kicks to much in her future.....if shes goes anywhere with my family...she might end up on a pool raft on the floor....not that I know anything about those experiences....she has managed to wiggle off both of the waterproof areas and is soundly sleeping in the one spot with no safety from spit up....God love her, she cracks me up.

I tell you what, motherhood is the most amazing thing I have done with life. Nate and I still find ourselves stopping and looking at her with amazement, and sometimes I will see her and think, "Wow. I have a daughter."
We have been blessed with an amazing girl, shes slept through the night for awhile now, going to bed around 8 and waking around 630. She seems to have snatched up our personalities, as she is always smiling and giggly and just loves to be around people and commotion. Picking her up every morning when she smiles and gets so excited she gets the hiccups is the best way to start my day. Its awesome to watch her develop, she is now grabbing things and chewing on anything she can get her tiny hands on and she is so alert.

Shes having some puke issues, when I say issues I guess I mean holy cow, this kid is capable of soaking anything in her sight. Apparently, she is having problems with cows milk and soy that I am eating, so looks like my diet is about to get MUCH healthier!!! I am back to the weight I started this pregnancy at, but still have 10 lbs to go before losing the first pregnancy weight and I do believe this will help!

It is my favorite thing in the world to watch her with her daddy, he is so taken by her and so in love, when she smiles as he gets home it is the sweetest thing ever. I am unsure which of the 3 of us is happier- Quinn because her favorite play buddy is home, Daddy, because of the same reason, or mommy for a little break time to just sit and watch the smiles and have someone to share diapers with.


"This is not my best shot, but I sure look like daddy, with
mommies skin tone."

You're welcome for this one. I bet it made you smile!

 She brings joy and laughter into our lives, and somehow has managed to help us realize there is more love then we ever thought possible that can be shared amongst 3 people.

 

No comments: