| 8 Months and a Nursery that is almost complete! |
More to come later-
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs was 2 weeks ago, so I imagine I am up to about 20 now....ouch.
Maternity clothes? Totally, and I might just hang on to some of them for a month or two post baby, these dresses are super comfy!
Sleep: I am exhausted. With Nate having surgery, I am getting mom prep by being up hourly for the last week. Sleep is starting to get much more uncomfy as I wake every time I turn over to switch the pillow under my tumtum. (Not to mention the constant trips to the potty)
Best moment this week: Knowing that Nates surgery went well and watching my kids fascination as we released our butterflies today.
Miss Anything? My family and friends all over the place, and a nice glass of Riesling
Movement: Not so much kicking and punching anymore, lots of rolling and really sharp body parts that often feel like they are about to bust right thru my stomach. Poor girl gets the hiccups at least once a day!
Food cravings: Watermelon and so much water. I can't get enough to drink these days!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken and the heat!
Gender: BABY GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Holy heartburn batman. And yikes, I can't bend over or catch a good breath because there are feet and a Kish booty in my ribcage.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Looking forward to: Summer Break and my sister and Matt-o coming to visit!
1 comment:
I feel ya, girl! Tomorrow I'm full term (37 weeks). Total freak out mode has begun! lol
We're almost there! :)
Post a Comment