Okay. So I am alive, much to the wonderment of many of you. I have sort of gone MIA after my last post, but now, behold, I AM BACK!
It's been awhile, I can't believe that my amazing bundle is over 3 months old now, but now that life has calmed down, the trauma that is labor has subsided, and I find a few minutes in the day I am going to really try to get back to this blogging thing.
Unsure if this will become and ode to Quinn for the future, a blog about my new role in life, or just general, so bare with me as I just figure it all out.
I am hoping to update you on all the funny stories and experiences, and hopefully I will find time to review the past 3 months, as I think some of the best stories will probably come from those, when we dove in headfirst, and seemed at times up the creek without the paddle, yet came out on top with the most amazing, beautiful and happy family of three, that now does not feel so entirely lack luster in the not knowing what to do areas....its amazingly true what people say....it really does just come to you naturally....along with the forgetting to eat, not knowing when your last shower actually was, and worrying about how much or little baby has poohed. Cheers to my new life as a mommy!
For now, someone is up from their nap and making it clear that I better stop typing.....more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment