How far along? 9 months- for those of you that have not taken this journey, much to what you are led to believe via movies and growing up, pregnancy is NOT 9 months it is actually 10. Cruel joke, I tell ya. Technically, you hit "full term" at 37 weeks, which date wise is next week but measurement wise is tomorrow....and 37 weeks means anytime is go time. YOWSA!
Total weight gain: 25 lbs - this little girl is packing on the lbs these last 2 weeks! (and by this little girl I mean both myself and baby, hah)
Maternity clothes? Haha. This shouldn't even be a question anymore. I do love my maternity swim top, I would totally wear it as a shirt if I was just outside. I am now to the point that even my maternity clothes are starting to get a teensy bit short for this growing, (and dropping) belly!
Sleep: I'm sorry, I was dozing off, what did you ask? Sleeping is the worst of it all right now, between the waking every 45 minutes to pee and the back discomfort and rib kicks (and having to readjust my Fort Knox of pillows anytime I roll over) I am getting very little sleep. Last night, I finally had it and attempted some Zzzzs on the couch.
Best moment this week: Spending fathers day crafting things for our little buggies room and just enjoying the time together celebrating our 4 years of marriage.
Miss Anything? I can't even think of something witty to add here....I miss my family and out of town friends, but other than that, not so much right now.
Movement: Poor girl is all smooshed up in there so there is lots of leg stretching, heel kicking and booty wiggling, but shes head down and ready to go so it's pretty crammed in there!
Food cravings: At this point, no real cravings. I still eat a lot of fruit but I am slowly able to eat more these days, for awhile she was so high up I could barely fit much food in!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken and drinking to much H2O.....yes, I learned that you can in fact overhydrate...woops.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Some contractions here and there along with baby starting to drop and the sciatic nerve going nutty making me stumble at totally random times, which I imagine is probably comedic to see.
Symptoms: Wicked heartburn, God bless my doctor for my perscription this week and some icky lower back pain. My night sickness has gone away again thank gosh, perhaps that was all caused by overhydration!
Wedding rings on or off? Took them off by request of the jeweler. Got myself a nice fake one so I am not waddling around with a giant belly and no ring. Yes, I am a bit self conscious about it!
Looking forward to: Meeting baby anytime now and all the joy she will bring to everyone involved!
No comments:
Post a Comment